Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I forgot

No accessories today. Crap!

A button just fell off my sweater. Crap!

I have printmaking tonight. From 4:15-7:00pm I am at the Bloomington Print Collective. Mostly, I sit around waiting for people to show up or need help with a project. It's usually pretty slow on Wednesday, so I'm bored. Go figure. I've been trying with printmaking. I'm just uninspired. I have printer's block, which is a good pun if you're a wood block printer. I also discovered that I can't draw anymore. Everything is wonky.

I need a wambulance.

I also need a sammich.

I'm listening to Grandaddy today. They always remind me of my friend Aaron. We don't keep in touch the way we should, but I've kind of put him in my always friends pile. No matter how long we might go without talking, we can always pick up where we left off.

I had soup instead of a sammich. It was unsatisfying and took forever to eat. Shoulda had the sammich.

Oh and the wambulance came. DOA. I'm just not going to be able to stop whining today. It's rainy and blegh. On the upside, my amaryllis has bloomed. See? 


 I write so many posts in TextEdit and never get around to posting them, that I'm not sure if I mentioned my amaryllis. It was from Oscar's grandparents for Christmas. I watched it slowly bud and then BAM it had bloomed.

I've been trying to digitally color match some stuff all day. We've got a repeat client and a blue (PMS 547) that printed wrong to begin with, so now I'm trying to match the bad color for the second run. I have to take the wrong color and add percentages of CMYK in tiny increments in order to get the right color. It's tiring and tedious, but I love it when it goes right. Oh, and I'll probably have to do it again next time the order comes in because the Bizhub doesn't remember color well. It's something to keep me busy, though, so no whining here.

1 comment:

Alana said...

that bloom is for real...woahhh