Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Big Necklace, Little Necklace

I'm dragging today. I've been sick the last few days. I get a cold once or twice a year and it's that time. The congestion is making me spacey. I keep letting out these huge sighs because I can't breath. I want to go home and nap, but I know I've got a customer coming in soon. But not soon enough.

On to today's accessories.
 
 

I love the big necklace. It's my favorite piece of jewelry. I love it so much that when I lost it (I knew I left it either at a friend's house or a hotel), I found it again on eBay. And then, when it turned up (it was overlooked at the friend's house for two months), I kept both. I wear them together sometimes. 

This morning, with just a simple gray turtle neck, I thought the big necklace was a little too sophisticated. So I threw it off with the sailboat necklace. 

Also, can I say I'm digging my hair these days. It looks like Madeleine from Masculin Feminin. Which, no, I haven't seen. But an old roommate (Hi Ashley) had a screenshot from the movie hanging in her room, which is tooootally the same thing as having seen it.

1 comment:

Alana said...

wow your hair does look exactly like that poster.

its amazing how much jewelry can jazz up a simple gray turtleneck.