Friday, March 23, 2012

FPotD: There's a Tweeman Waiting in the Sky

In writing about fashion points, I came to realize I'm breaking the rules a bit. It was unspoken, but I think Ashley and I only made fashion points when there was a character to our outfit. You know, sexy librarian or sexy puritan. They weren't all sexy/not sexy person. But I've been titling outfits without thought as to the character that would wear it. That's so much harder than just naming an outfit. So I'm going to continue as I have been, but know I get bonus points when the FPotD is a character.

That said, today's doesn't have a character. It's just about a starry shirt.


I don't feel like David Bowie or a spaceman. I wish I did. That'd be awesome. But today's fashion point is "There's a Tweeman" because this shirt is so twee.  It's from anthropologie with is oddly the perfect combination of everything that ever existed. It's just too much. But isn't everything they do a little twee? And shabby chic (blegh)? I love anthropologie despite my unwillingness to pay their prices. I still go in every time I see one. I'm over the whole DIY crafty shabby chic aesthetic, but I still like it somehow. Can you be over something and still like it? Oh and dig the pink pants. They're awesome.

This shirt brings the question of what I'm going to do about naming outfits when I start repeating them. I wear this shirt 3-4 times a month. I can't be Tweeman every time I wear this. This can only lead to me being a more creative dresser. And I'll think of things in a different way.

New goals have arisen from the FPotD.
1. Buy fewer clothes
    1a. Be more deliberate when buying clothes
    1b. Save it for clothes I love.
2. Cull my current wardrobe. I'll know exactly how often I wear something.
3. While I'm culling clothes, also tackle other household crap.
4. Indulge my creative side more. This just occurred so we'll see what that means in the future.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE AND I REALLY LOVE THAT SHIIIIRRRTTTTTT!

Anonymous said...

Great orgasm! Cum everywhere! Yum! Quivering still.