Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FPotD: Exshoeses exshoeses. I'm laming out today.

Well not totally laming out.


Today's fashion point is all about the shoes. I love them. They're pearly. And they've got a bound up look with the toe decoration. So soft and girly covering up something hard. I suppose that could be a point in today's fashion: Juxtaposition.



The polka dots are super hard and graphic, but the shirt is soft and flirty under a soft pink sweater. Juxtaposition is one of my favorite fashion devices.

In other news, I'm switching over from the Nike+GPS app on my phone to a Garmin Forerunner 405 GPS watch today. It was a tough decision because I've got over 2 years of data saved on the Nikeplus website. It's made me a bit of a data junky in fact. And it's Nike, so it's proprietary and I can't export it. I almost got the Nike watch, just so I could keep with the same data interface. But after plenty of thought and discussion, I decided Garmin was the way to go. I'll have to get used to a new data interface.

No comments: