Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello boys and girls. Today, I'm going to tell you about the French Revolution. Ooooh

In my fantasy world, there is a small pocket of high school seniors and college freshman who somehow magically stumbled on my blog, and are enamored with my wisdom and experience. So this is really for them. This is what college is like sometimes.
Sometimes you get fucked over by the paper work & technicalities and end up having to cram in an 8-week HIST 102 course at a satellite campus. And History 102 in my case is European from the 18th century to present. And my professor refers to Louis XV as Louis XVI's "daddy." He tells the history like a narrative, which I hate. I want fact-fact-fact-how they affect each other-done. And so here is the culmination of my bitching...a page from my notes from tonight's class:
I'm kind of proud of this. I want to use it somehow. You can see where I started out on the other side of the page. I really just need to have a plan of what I'm going to do with my time in this class. It's too small to read other assignments, but I could get away with writing something. Maybe drawing. Gladly accepting ideas.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I like those boxes.