Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm Mark James, Bitch!

We, the class had our third meeting with Marky Mark Rick James, Bitch! He makes me curse too freely. Like X-lax for fuck, shit, and damn. But by the time my next class rolled around I was pretty chipper because of the absurdity of it all.
Just for an idea: Nick had a transparency belly band that was pretty sweet. It looked like a slide and cast really nice shadows. So here's my response based on dealing with Mr. James.


After going through all our opinions on everything, Mark pulled out the biggest mistake on earth. He came to us for our creativity--to provide him with something unique and amazing. And he pulls out this painting he showed us at the start of this whole thing. I don't have a copy of it, but I will soon. It's a tree made of a man and woman's body. The leave and branches come out of their arms and head. And there are fetuses growing from the tree. He wants us to play with it to see what we can do. See if we can incorporate it into the design somehow. Blegh. Fortunately, we only have two more meetings.

No comments: