Thursday, May 31, 2012

To Prove I'm Committed

I've been busy. Oscar and I are moving to a new apartment. Yay. My current apartment is absolute chaos. Which means my brain is chaos. I swear I'm having deep thoughts, but they're tangled up in tape or something. But it should be better by the end of next week. In the meantime, here's what I'm wearing today:

I broke down and went to the outlets last weekend. This shirt is from Banana Republic. I did really well there in fact. I feel like a ballerina in this shirt, especially with my hair in the ponytail and headband. My hair is filthy.

Yesterday was cooler than usual, so my run was amazing. I haven't loved a run like that in weeks.

Tah.

1 comment:

Alana said...

ponytails = hair's bad day

buns = you don't even want to show where the hair starts and stops