Thursday, May 3, 2012

Creative

I'm continuing with purple and gray today. But it's an entirely new look. I love this shirt. It's from Fossil and has pockets. I love Fossil's clothes and fortunately for me, everything I've purchased from them has been on sale. Otherwise, they're too pricey, even for my J.Crew loving self.





To answer Alana's question, no. Nobody at work has noticed my Fashion Point of the Week. They're all men except Brooke, who's only here part time.

Speaking of work, I'm wanting to start some free-lance stuff and I need a name. I want it to reflect that I offer creative services. It can't have the word "Designs" in it because that's not all I do. Plus, it sounds like an interior decorator.  That pretty much leaves "_________ Creative." My name is out because it's boring and people will misspell it. Just my initials? CJ Creative? Meh. Sounds like a diner. But then, there is See Jay Creative, which has a nice look about it. And there's always Carmingular Creative, but it always has to be spelled out for people. Apparently, carmingular isn't phonetic enough. Any thoughts . . . any direction would be greatly appreciated. The answer is right there. I just need something to make me see it.

Oh yeah. Today, listen to "Losing my Religion" by R.E.M.

1 comment:

Alana said...

i like CJ Creative.

See Creative