Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Not My Usual Style, but . . .

Long story, which I will get to later, but Oscar and I were in Spartanburg last week, sitting in his mother's living room. She pulled out a kelly green shirt with ruffles along the collar and sleeves and asked if I wanted it. She'd bought it at Sam's and it ended up not fitting right. It's not my usual style, but I tried it on anyway. Still, not quite my style but something told me to take it. I'm glad I did. It's totally cute with my black skirt.  Outside of my wardrobe, it wasn't my style. Inside my wardrobe, it's a great green top.  Anything in your wardrobe that's not your usual style? Do tell.


2 comments:

Alana said...

by Sam's do you mean Sam's Club?

yeah its weird how some clothes fit with what you have, or when you try something on and it blows your mind that you actually like it.

billowy shirts i never got, but then i tucked one into a skirt and kabam, thats how they look good. duh.

Anonymous said...

Look like you just had a nice orgasm!