Tuesday, May 1, 2012

French (for) New Wave

Navy with constellations to navy with polka dots. This look, with the red pants is slightly Nouvelle Vague. The bow on the shirt also makes it a little naughty librarian.



This isn't a far stretch from yesterday. I looked in my closet last night and realized I could just stay with polka dots all week. Worry not. I won't do that. Just tomorrow. I pretty much have the week planned out. Convenient, eh?

Confirming what an awkward photographer/model I am, all of today's photos were headless. I can model or I can photograph. But both? Nope. I need feedback.

Today, listen to "We Both Go Down Together" by The Decemberists.

1 comment:

Alana said...

Love the title and the theme for the week. I am really digging those red J Crew pants. Obvi I would love something would French in it.

Can we do FPOTD on our road trip? I think that would be hilarious.