Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is my life . . .

I'm excited over my credit card company actually doing something nice.

I recently paid for my car insurance with my credit card, so I could get the rewards points. I paid it off right away. In fact, my payment cleared before the insurance charge did. Problem was, there are two accounts I pay from and I chose the one that didn't have that much money in it. It was rejected, but I noticed it right away and payed again from the correct account. They hit me with a returned check fee. But I called and explained I'd chosen the wrong account and would love it if they'd remove the charge. And they did. Sweet! I love you customer service representative.

Now, if I can just get Geico to realize I don't live in South Carolina anymore...

No comments: