Monday, September 8, 2008

They're measuring the kitchen and bathroom today. We will be getting a new stove and countertops. Currently, the burners on the stove are operated by push button and the oven runs 25° hot. We will also be getting a new vanity in the bathroom, which is nice, although I have no complaints about the current one. It's fantastically retro. If only it were mint green.



I watched a lot of Bridezillas yesterday. I don't understand–can't fathom–how a person gets to that point. I say person because there was a Groomzilla. Take a step back and a breath in. After that, I watched a show about wedding cakes. I'm not actually obsessed with weddings or anything, but yesterday my TV thought I was. I am a big fan of cake, though. I would totally be Cake Monster on Seseme Street. I'd live in a cake like a burlesque dancer, only I'd be homeless because I'd have eaten my home. Or it would have dissolved. To me, weddings are about cake and family.

No comments: