Thursday, April 19, 2007

Monotype's not due til May 2nd. So here's what I have to finish for next Thursday:
3 books
1 accordion fold Rapunzel (to be completed tomorrow night)
1 stitch bound book about the letter "e" (to be worked on tomorrow, finished Saturday)
1 collaged book about global warming (to be worked on tomorrow, finished Sunday)
1 collection of signage for the zoo
Supplies purchased tomorrow-finished Monday
3 silkscreen projects
I printed my stencils for 2 tonight
Screens for 2 exposed tomorrow
Supplies for 3rd, bought tomorrow with supplies for signage
Stencils for 3rd to be worked on tomorrow
First two printed Sunday?

I need to stop. This is overwhelming. In the mean time, I'm hoping to do a little snap-shot series of things I love about Columbia. Coming soon....

No comments: