Saturday, September 1, 2007

Click Click Click Click Camera

I have art and I have bike. Mine Mine Mine. Well, the art is half Oscar's. Our first "major" joint purchase.

The bike was also a joint purchase, as my birthday gift. Unlike my old Huffy, I can actually pick this bike up.

This weekend is the 4th Street Festival. It's basically a craft show. On crack! Martina Celerin may have been my favorite. Online photos don't really show how friggin awesome her work is. It's so dimensional. Although, the subject matter is a little undimensional. But I think there is definitely a place for redeemably awesome process and aesthetic. Despite her use of the font 'papyrus,' her website is okay. I love that you can click the banner to get home. I don't know why ALL webpages don't do that. Poor web design. Tsk tsk.

No comments: