Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So, first day. I got one "glandular disorder" that was slightly jarring, but overall average. I'm not too horrified by this job. I think it may work. I may be able to do everything I need to be able to do.

After work I got one "I'm an independent contractor for the US Government and I'm conducting a background check on apt. 2 over there. Ever meet him?" Uh once. Seemed nice. "Any police activity." Sir, since I've been in Bloomington, I've heard sirens twice, and they were fire trucks.

O. had an orientaion thing tonight and since I do not cook just for myself, I got a delicious Chinese takeout. Then I picked him up so he wouldn't have to wait for a bus. I also gave a friend of his a ride. He was good people. Loud people, but good. Besides, everybody's loud in my little car. And right now, I'll take loud over shy in a heartbeat.

No comments: