Saturday, August 11, 2007

Because I'm Bored and Came Across this Picture

I notice signs and fliers a lot. My Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design kind of mandates that I notice creative ways of communication. Please note the sarcasm of such a grandiose statement. So far, all my BFA has gotten me is a feeling of superiority that hinders my ability to work crap jobs, and a feeling of inferiority that makes me only apply to crap jobs. Anywho the point of this post is to display a flier that hung on the bulletin board on the first floor of McMaster behind the computers by the grad student studio. I hope to make the appearance of odd, amusing, or profound signs, poster and fliers a (semi)regular occurrence around here. This flier is here because it is terribly post-modern (I think). I'm saying that based on one tiny detail my friend Aaron used to explain post-modernism to me. The flier is very aware of its own pretension. If I'm wrong I'll slyly edit this post and just say it's a very pretentious flier. No one will ever know the difference. So yeah, here it is:

No comments: