Thursday, May 2, 2013

Built-in Accessory

Hey. Still here? Wow.

Technically, I'm not accessorizing today, but I don't need to. In fact, to accessorize would be overkill because check out this shirt:


And check out that gnarly scar. Isn't it awesome?  Can you even find it? I had part of my parotid gland removed a few years ago. There was a benign tumor. Now I have that scar, which is way better looking than a giant bulge in front of my ear.

I always wear a ponytail when I wear this shirt. Gotta show off the bling.

Oscar and I are working on getting a house. Right now, we are in the middle of negotiating the offer. And I'm nervous. Nauseated nervous. We've got to get a fast closing. Which is a month before we really wanted it. But that's okay. I don't mind having the house a little early. I'm so nervous I can't think straight.

No comments: