Thursday, October 4, 2012

Three for One

1. What I Wore to Work Yesterday
I have been reassured that this outfit is alright, but it's still not my total fave. It's a little too sailor for me. Too preppy. But I love my red pants. What can I wear with them?
















2. What I Wore to Kristina's Library Reception
I love love love this dress. I got it at TJ Maxx. Oscar said it's more chic than my usual dress. Perhaps. But I love it. I can't tell if it's purple or gray, though.















3. What I Am Wearing to Work Today
Candy stripes I  think. This shirt has dolman sleeves, which I love. I'm also wearing boots for the first time this season. It's gorgeous outside.















Note: This post is from Tuesday, two weeks ago.  

1 comment:

Alana said...

cute! i do think your "sailor" outfit totally works.

what i wear with my red jeans.

white, black and white stripes, brown, beige, all black once, gray, and to the movies the other day a black pete yorn tee with red letters.

and i also like your dress!

is the bottom photo ellen from p and p?