Sunday, December 2, 2007

Felty poo

Yesterday, I looked over at Euler and he had a brown strip dangling from his mouth. It took me a second, but I quickly realized it was a strip of felt. I tried to grab Euler, but he's quick when he thinks you want to grab him. I kept at it, but each time I cornered him the strip was shorter. Finally, it was gone. Now, combine panic with slapstick, and that's about where I was. I called the vet because a six inch ribbon of felt seems like an awful lot for one kitten. She said not to worry about it unless he starts acting odd. I was kinda cracking up at how ridiculous it was for Euler to eat felt. Then, I thought about what the poo will be like. What if its just poo coated felt? And it's too long and he can't pinch it off and he freaks out, running through the apartment with poopy felt dangling from his butt. Too funny. Unless it actually happens and I have to deal with it.

No comments: