Thursday, November 1, 2007

random thoughts ad up

I have a sugar belly ache. The two kids I told to brush were the only kids we had the whole night. Now I pay for that. Blarg.
John Fogerty has a new album that is in heavy rotation at WFHB, which is fine and all, but all I think about is CCR. It's kinda surreal. Two hours left in the work day. I look forward to coming to work, but then I look forward to getting off. It's quite a cunundrum. Perhaps it just means I like both aspects of my life. Personal and professional.
CDs on my list:
Amy Levere
Rilo Kiley
Ween
I actually have a list. And actually, I'll probably break down and register at the iTunes store and buy a few songs from the new Rilo Kiley. I just don't think I like enough of the songs to buy the whole album. Amy Levere, however, is not on iTunes, so I'll head over to Landlocked on Saturday.

No comments: